For Marketing Learners Globally
Home | Marketing Lessons | Marketing Exercises | Marketing Online Quiz | BTEC National Marketing (UK) | Marketing Glossary | |Marketing Powerpoints | Marketing Cliparts | Educational Links | Newsletter | Virtual Lectures | About Learn Marketing | Contact | British Bookstore|
Right, finally distribution, how will consumers be able to purchase our products?
1. Should LM Ltd adopt a direct distribution or an indirect distribution strategy? What would you recommend?
2. How could LM Ltd motivate its retailers should it choose an indirect distribution strategy?
3. How important is e-distribution for the strategy of LM Ltd?
1. The company should look at what the trend also is within the industry. Direct distribution to keep control of the distribution strategy and to keep control of costs.
2. If an indirect method is chosen commission can be given to motivate the retailers to sell the products.
3. E-commerce is vital in this industry. Consumers should be able to build and order there computers online, obtain online after care service and software support via the use of downloads.
Studying Management? Visit www.learnmanagement2.com
Principles of Marketing by Philip Kotler
Principles of Marketing by Frances Brassington