LearnMarketing.net is a free marketing reference site for everyone interested in marketing. LearnMarketing.net was established in 2000 to assist marketing learners and researchers. Our mrketing lessons and articles are straightforward and include examples to support learning. They often include a marketing diagram to help you remember the marketing topics discussed.This page provides information about how to contact LearnMarketing.net and how to refrence any information that you use from LearnMarketing.net in your work.
LearnMarketing.net is used by marketing industry professionals and academics, LearnMarketing.net visitors include:
- Havering College - uk
- Southampton Instititute - uk
- Staffordshire University. - uk
- Leeds University - uk
- City and Islington College - uk
- Walsall College - uk
- Loughborough College - uk
- Monash University - Australia
- RMIT University - Australia.
- The College of New Jersey - USA
If you use any of the content from LearnMarketing.net, please reference LearnMarketing in your work as follows:
- Date site accessed
- The page you retrieved the information from e.g. www.LearnMarketing.net/about.htm
- Authors - S.Tailor and P.Tailor